Hold letters can be printed out and/or emailed from Stone Profits as a confirmation for your customer. Additionally, hold labels can be printed from Stone Profits as a way for you to physically mark your slabs as unavailable for using on other orders.
You can print hold letters/labels from multiple pages in the system. A quick option for printing is in the list of holds (shown below). Simply click the printer icon parallel to the hold you want to print.
- Print Hold Info Letter - Homeowner: This printout lists which inventory items are being placed on hold and the job info relative to the hold. By default, the "Homeowner" hold letter does not show prices, because your prices may vary from the price they are getting from the fabricator, builder, or whoever you'll actually be billing for the materials.
- Print Hold Information Letter - Customer: This printout is identical to the "Homeowner" hold letter except it includes the prices for materials by default. This is sometimes called the "Fabricator" hold letter.
- Print Hold Labels: These are labels customized by your company. They are placed on inventory items to mark them as being on hold to avoid accidental use of the items for other jobs.
- Print Hold Homeowner- Expiry: After a hold is past the expiry date designated when it was created, the option becomes available to send a notification letter about the materials pending release from the hold. This can be used as a warning to the customer to contact your company if they would like to keep the materials on hold. The "Homeowner" hold expiry print does not include prices.
- Print Hold Fabricator - Expiry: This letter is identical to the "Homeowner" hold expiry print except it includes prices on the materials on hold.
- Print Barcodes: This is a quick way to print the barcode tags for the items listed on this hold if they need to be placed/replaced.